Available in pack sizes of 4 and 8, our Cold or Flu Packs include NexTemp Ultra single-use thermometers that offer unsurpassed accuracy and maximum infection control to keep you safe and healthy.
The Cold or Flu Pack also features a cold or flu symptom chart on the back with preventative steps.
Medical Indicators single-use thermometers are FDA-registered medical devices that offer unsurpassed clinical accuracy and maximum infection control. Proudly made in the USA for 30 years our NexTemp single-use thermometer used patented Liquid Crystal Technology to fire through a series of small dots on a dot matrix, each representing a specific temperature. The last dot fired provides the most accurate temperature reading available on the market.
- Travel and eco-friendly
- Single-use for maximum germ control
- No batteries, cords, or hassle
- Unsurpassed accuracy
- The same product used and trusted by healthcare providers
How to Use
- Mouth Conditioning: Please makes sure to wait at least 15 minutes before taking temperature when exposed to hot/cold weather, or engaged in eating, drinking, or smoking. This will provide the most accurate temperature reading.
Insert Thermometer: Place dot-matrix end of the NexTemp thermometer in the mouth, underneath the tongue, as far back as possible into either side heat pocket. Press tongue down on the thermometer while keeping the mouth closed. Wait at least 1 minute.
- Read Temperature in Good Lighting: After 1 minute, remove the NexTemp thermometer. In good lighting, the last green dot to turn black is the correct temperature. NexTemp retains this temperature reading for 1 full minute upon removal from the mouth.
Latex-Free, Mercury-Free, No Cleaning, Waterproof
*Read full packaging instructions before use